Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) Support for State and Local Agencies
EPA is pleased to be able to offer some technical support to state and local agencies that electronically transmit Clean Air Act stationary source and Clean Water Act National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) facility, compliance and enforcement data to EPA’s Integrated Compliance Information System (ICIS). Within resource constraints, technical support is available for agencies that are currently transmitting data electronically or agencies that would like to begin transmitting data electronically from their state data system to ICIS. Under the contract we have established, Windsor Solutions, Inc. will be able to provide both general and software-specific support.
In general, the type of activities that Windsor Solutions, Inc. can support includes, but is not limited to:
- Assessing the readiness and level of assistance needed for state and local environmental agencies;
- Suggesting solutions for state and local environmental agencies for submitting data to ICIS successfully;
- Mapping the agencies’ air stationary source and/or NPDES compliance and enforcement data;
In addition, Windsor Solutions, Inc. can provide technical, software-specific assistance to state or local agencies that are using or will use the OpenNode2 plug-in utilizing either the .NET or Java platform. The type of activities for which support can be provided includes, but is not limited to:
- Installing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and implementing the ICIS-Air and/or ICIS-NPDES .NET or Java plug-ins; and
- Performing upgrades to agencies’ Node software, if needed.
At EPA’s direction, Windsor Solutions, Inc. will be able to work with IT staff and program experts at the state or local agency to provide assistance. We are currently able to provide this support as long as resources are available. To request assistance or support under this contract or to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Joe Carioti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Eric French (email@example.com).