Search Knowledgebase


Entering Information to ICIS from Consent Decree or Consent Agreement Amendments or Modifications

Consent decree (judicial) and consent agreement (administrative) modifications, also known as CD amendments or amendments to administrative consent agreements, can be entered into ICIS using a post-final order type.  The post-final order type choices for CD/CA amendments are:


1) Amendment to Administrative Order or Consent Agreement; or

2) Judicial Order Amending or Enforcing Consent Decree.


At present, we do not have a category for counting  CD amendments/modifications as an official OECA output.  However, any new results that come with a CD/CA amendment/modification (e.g., injunctive relief, environmental benefits) are counted, and they are counted in the fiscal year when the amendment/ modification is final.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request