ICIS Electronic Data Transfer (EDT)
This page contains guidance and reference materials to assist State and Local environmental agencies with submitting their compliance and enforcement data to ICIS using the XML format as specified by the ICIS-NPDES and ICIS-AIR XML Schema.
- How to Download EDT Batch Audit Reports from BI Reports
- How to Download EDT Batch Audit Reports from the CDX Exchange Network Services Center Website
- Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) Support for State and Local Agencies
- I get warning messages on the Accepted tab/section of the Batch Audit Report/Response PDF. What should I do?
- BAT030 error code
- Tips on Generating XML Text from Excel or CSV Files
- Guide to submitting dataflows to ICIS
- ICIS NPDES EDT Technical Specification Part 1
- ICIS NPDES EDT Technical Specification Part 2
- ICIS NPDES EDT Technical Specification Part 3
- Excel Spreadsheet Tools for mapping data to ICIS XML format
- Why are all my permit DMRs deleted in ICIS after reissued via EDT?